Using Krizalys Breadcrumbs
The module Krizalys Breadcrumbs offers the same options as the built-in Breadcrumbs module, plus some options specific to the rich snippets specification. All the options are detailed below.
- Show "You are here"
- Allows you to show or hide the "You are here" text which is displayed in front of the breadcrumbs.
- Show Home
- Allows you to show or hide the link to the homepage as the first item of the breadcrumbs.
- Text for Home Entry
- Allows you to customize the text used for the link to the homepage. This option has no effect if Show Home is turned off.
- Show Last
- Allows you to display the last (current) item of the breadcrumbs. If the breadcrumbs consists in the homepage only, this option overrides the Show Home option.
- Link Last
- Allows you to link to its contents the last (current) item of the breadcrumbs. This option has no effect if Show Last is turned off.
- Use XHTML
- Forces the module to generate only XHTML markup. Turn this option on if your are using an XHTML template and want to make sure that your website is XHTML valid.
- Allows you to choose the format of the rich snippets generated. Both Microdata and RDFa are offered, Google recommends using Microdata.
- Text Separator
- Allows you to customize the separator between different items of the breadcrumbs. This may not be HTML, but special characters may be used.